1. This website is provided as a service to promote Australian design, and creative entrepreneurship. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
2. You are encouraged to view as much content as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
3. Anyone can join ADU by providing basic contact information (name, email address, country of residence).
4. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behaviour of any sort.
5. ADU reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
6. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on ADU, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
Please help spread ADU.
The information on adu may be subject to change. Although we attempt to ensure that the content at the time of publication is correct, we do not guarantee its accuracy or currency. The publishers accept no responsibility to you or anyone else arising from any use or reliance on the information contained on ADU or any inaccuracy in the information. The views and opinions expressed on material included in ADU may not reflect those of the publishers.